How Does Lemon Help Detox Your Home?
Lemon is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air and surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner at home and on-the-go!
Ways to Use Lemon to Detox Your Home
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
- Add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments
How Does Melaleuca Help Detox Your Home?
Melaleuca, or Tea Tree oil, is best known for its purifying qualities, which make it useful for cleansing home surfaces, promoting healthy immune function.
Ways to Use Melaleuca to Detox Your Home
- Add a few drops into the wash cycle when you are washing your clothes to get rid of any mildew smell and get the deep clean for your clothes.
- Combine a teaspoon of Melaleuca oil with one cup of water in a spray bottle. Shake the bottle and spot treat existing areas of mold. Leave for a few minutes and wipe away.
- Add a few drops of Melaleuca to your garbage bin before you add the bag for a fresh smelling can.
How Does Purify Help to Detox Your Home?
Working to replace unpleasant odors and protect against environmental threats, the Purify Cleansing Blend produces an airy aroma that purifies the air in a natural, safe way.
Ways to Use Purify to Detox Your Home
- Diffuse to purify and freshen the air.
- Freshen smaller rooms (or a car) by placing a few drops of Purify Cleansing Blend on a cotton ball and putting it into the air vent.
- Add 5 drops to a small spray bottle with water and use to wipe down countertops.
PLEASE NOTE: The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2019 Essential Oils by Barb & John. All Rights Reserved.