How Does DigestZen Help with Digestive Health?
DigestZen is a wonderful companion to aid in the digestion of food, soothe occasional upset stomachs and help reduce uncomfortable gas and bloating.
Ways to Use DigestZen for Digestive Help
- Add a few drops to water to take internally.
- Take DigestZen internally when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.
- Rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip or when your stomach feels uncomfortable.
How Does Ginger Help with Digestive Health?
Ginger is best known as a digestive aid and for helping to ease occasional indigestion and nausea.
Ways to Use Ginger for Digestive Health
- Use Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes.
- Massage 1-2 drops of Ginger with carrier oil to your abdomen to aid in digestion health.
- Place several drops of Ginger in the palm of your hand and inhale.
How Does Peppermint Help With Digestive Health?
Peppermint may relieve digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating and indigestion. Peppermint relaxes your digestive system and may ease discomfort. It also prevents smooth muscles from contracting, which could relieve spasms in your gut.
Ways to Use Peppermint for Digestive Health
- Dilute 2-3 drops of Peppermint Oil with carrier oil and apply to stomach area.
- Add 2 drops of Peppermint to a veggie capsule and digest.
Just a tiny drop of Peppermint oil in some hot water with lemon and ginger (which are additional digestive aids) is a powerful, natural therapy for an upset, IBS tummy.
PLEASE NOTE: The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2019 Essential Oils by Barb & John. All Rights Reserved.