How Does Clary Sage Help with Hormonal Support?
The main component of Clary Sage is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. Inhalation of clary sage oil has the ability to reduce cortisol levels while improving thyroid hormone levels.
Ways to Use Clary Sage for Hormonal Support
- Rub 3 - 5 drops of Clary Sage on your abdomen for a soothing massage during menstrual cycle.
- Combine 3-5 drops in a warm bath for a stress-relieving experience.
- Combine 1-2 drops with favorite carrier oil to massage lower back, legs or shoulders.
How Does Ylang Ylang Help with Hormonal Support?
Ylang Ylang's nourishing properties and rich antioxidants help to protect and care for our bodies, especially during times of hormonal imbalance. Imbalance can cause fatigue, anxiety and a low libido. Ylang Ylang lessens tension and stress and promotes a positive outlook.
Ways to Use Ylang Ylang For Hormonal Support
- Add 1 -2 drops of Ylang Ylang to a veggie capsule daily.
- Diffuse 3-5 drops when needed to help with hormonal flareups.
Rub 1 -2 drops of Ylang Ylang with carrier oil and massage into areas with cramping.
How Does Geranium Help With Hormonal Support?
Geranium essential oil is often chosen for its stabilizing and regenerative properties. It is a great choice for anyone suffering from PMS and imbalance as it can help to balance hormones.
Ways to Use Geranium For Hormonal Support
- Apply 2 drops of Geranium to chest and lower back to help with sore muscles during menstrual cycle.
- Diffuse several drops for a calming effect.
- Apply 1 - 2 drops on wrists and inhale.
PLEASE NOTE: The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2019 Essential Oils by Barb & John. All Rights Reserved.