How Does Lavender Help with Stress Relief & Relaxation?
Lavender is excellent for improving mental concentration, reducing stress, calming agitation and alleviating insomnia.
Ways to Use Lavender for Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Diffuse before bed for a restful night's sleep.
- Rub 1-2 drops on hands with your favorite carrier oil and place by your nose. Inhale deeply.
- Add 2 drops of oil with carrier oil and massage into arms and legs to help muscles relax.
How Does Cedarwood Help with Stress Relief & Relaxation?
Cedarwood oil is great at relieving stress and tension and has a calming effect on the mind. The aroma of Cedarwood promotes the release of serotonin, which is responsible for stabilizing moods.
Ways to Use Cedarwood for Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Add 5 drops of Cedarwood oil to your bath water for a relaxing getaway.
- Blend 8 drops of Cedarwood oil with a carrier oil and massage it into sensitive areas.
- Spray a light mist of Cedarwood oil on your pillow cover so you can inhale the aroma all night.
How Does Grateful Help with Stress Relief & Relaxation?
Grapefruit oil is naturally high in antioxidants and phytochemicals that reduce oxidative stress. The oil is great for alleviating mental fatigue, enhance mood, depression and stress induced head tension.
Ways to Use Grapefruit For Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Apply 2-3 drops of Grapefruit oil to a spray bottle with water. Spray on bedding and pillows for night time relaxation.
- Add Grapefruit oil to your favorite lotions, scrubs and body wash.
- Combine 3 drops of Grapefruit oil and your favorite carrier oil for a relaxing massage.
PLEASE NOTE: The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2019 Essential Oils by Barb & John. All Rights Reserved.