How Does Lavender Help with Sleep?
Lavender oil is a popular aromatherapy choice for sleep and relaxation. Studies show using Lavender oil can improve sleep quality and calm anxious feelings.
Ways to Use Lavender for Sleep
- Diffuse 1-2 drops of Lavender oil to promote a restful nights sleep.
- Spray Lavender and water mixture on your pillow before sleep.
- Rub a drop of Lavender on your temples before bed for a restful nights sleep.
How Does Vetiver Help with Sleep?
The aromatic benefits of Vetiver oil will also aid in creating a soothing and calming atmosphere. This oil is sweet, woodsy, and smoky all at the same time.
Ways to Use Vetiver for Sleep
- Rub 2 to 3 drops of Vetiver oil to the bottom of your feet before bed.
- Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation before bed.
- Diffuse with Lavender to calm emotions and lessen stress.
How Does Serenity Help with Sleep?
Serenity combines the soothing scent of Lavender, Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, and Ylang Ylang, with warming aromas of Sandalwood and Vanilla Bean. Together they create a blend that everyone can use for a deep, restful night of sleep.
Ways to Use Serenity for Sleep
- Apply to the back of the neck for calming effect.
- Apply to bottoms of the your feet at bedtime to help unwind.
- Diffuse 1-2 drops to quiet thoughts and promote sleep.
PLEASE NOTE: The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2019 Essential Oils by Barb & John. All Rights Reserved.