How Does Lemongrass Help With Thyroid Support?
Lemongrass has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It may help reduce thyroid discomfort and provide healing properties. It's a great support for thyroid health.
Ways to Use Lemongrass For Thyroid Support
- Take 2-3 drops of Lemongrass, add to carrier oil, and apply to neck.
- Add 5 drops to warm bath water.
You can add Lemongrass oil to water and use it as a mist or put drops in a diffuser.
How Does Myrrh Help With Thyroid Support?
Myrrh oil has been used for thousands of years and can help reduce stress and support the thyroid. Myrrh is rich in sesquiterpenes which help support healthy cellular function.
Ways to Use Myrrh For Thyroid Support
- Add Myrrh to your favorite carrier oil and massage on chest and neck.
- Diffuse several drops to energize your mood and increase energy
- Inhale oil directly from the bottle for added support.
How Does Turmeric Help With Thyroid Support?
Turmeric is helpful in many ways to support thyroid health. Leaky gut is a culprit that makes thyroid conditions worse and Tumeric can give added support for this.
Ways to Use Turmeric For Thyroid Support
- Put a drop or two into your hand and inhale.
- Add 2-3 drops of Turmeric to favorite carrier oil and rub on tummy.
- Add 2 drops of Turmeric in a veggie capsule and ingest.
PLEASE NOTE: The statements found throughout this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
© 2019 Essential Oils by Barb & John. All Rights Reserved.